2012 really was one of my favourite years to date, and I suspect it’s going to take a LOT to beat it! Having said that, 2013 is already looking to be a year of new and exciting adventures in filming and training, so I’ll be sure to keep you posted!
- the birth of our gorgeous baby Chloe (words can’t sum up how proud my wife and I are) (check out more photos from these ‘bump‘ and ‘newborn‘ blog entries, courtesy of the fantastic Philippa James Photography)
- helping to film Orbital‘s EPK and first gig of their major tour
- accomplishing a life-goal to make a special-effects short film (check out Dreamscape here), and gaining standing ovation for it at a film school
- filming inside Battersea Power Station (that place is truly outstanding)
- filming behind-the-scenes for Niemierko, and witnessing some pretty memorable events
- being asked to be a judge for TWIA 2013 (The Wedding Industry Awards)
- training hundreds of people in the art of Wedding Cinematography
- filming Traffic Experiment on the day of the supposed ‘end of the world’!
- creating music videos for the brilliant boys of The Black Hats.
- making many films for some first-class companies (Usborne Books at Home, Three, FYEO, Enamore Lingerie, Thomson Local, Photography Farm, Lisa Devlin, LolaRose Photography, Sarah Vivienne, Storry Photography, David Pullum and more)
Below, and in no particular order, are various framegrabs and behind-the-scenes photos taken from shoots.
And more importantly of course… HAPPY NEW YEAR!